What information we collect?
We collect and proceed the following information:
(a) Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our website/application, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and be in contact with our activities, services, features or resources we make available on our website/application.
Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name and surname, email address, phone number, user ID on Internet messengers (Skype etc.), name of the company which they represent, job position in the company, user feedback.
Users may, however, visit our website anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain site-related activities.
(b) Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with us through our website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about user’s means of connection to our site, such as the operating system and the internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
(c) Web browser cookies
What are the legal bases for procession of information?
We can process information on the following legal bases:
(a) regarding personal identification information:
1. users consent (when user agrees to send the personal information);
2. our legitimate interest, namely offering our services to the user or the company the user represents, negotiation and conclusion of respective contracts, and performance under such contracts;
(b) regarding non-personal identification information and web browser cookies:
1. users consent;
2. our legitimate interest, namely proper administration of our website.
How we use collected information
Softa technologies Pvt. Ltd. may collect and use a user’s personal information for following purposes:
– To offer our services and products to the user or the company the user represents.
– To provide our services and products to the user or the company the user represents.
– To fulfill legal obligations based on agreements or other arrangements with the user or the company the user represents.
– To manage and coordinate our relationship with the user or the company the user represents.
– To personalize user experience: we may use information in the aggregate to understand how are users as a group can use the services and resource provided on our website/application.
– To improve our site: we may use the feedback users provide to improve our products and services.
– To run a promotion, contest, survey or any other website feature: to send users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of best interest to them.
– To send periodic emails: we may use the email address to respond to their enquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If a user decides to opt in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving any future emails, we include a detailed unsubscribe instruction at the bottom of each email.
– For any other legitimate business purposes. Information is collected only to the extent necessary for processing purposes.
What is the term of procession (storage) of information?
Softa technologies Pvt. Ltd. stores the information collected within the following terms:
(a) Personal identification information- 10 years after the users last enquiry (in case no contact was conducted after the respective enquiry), or 10 years after the last contact with user or the company which they represent, terminates;
(b) Non-personal identification information and web browser cookies- one year after the respective information was collected.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of a user's personal information and data stored in our website/application.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the website or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us the permission.
We reserve the right to provide your personal information inside our company.
The basic rights of users
The user has the following rights regarding information collected by us:
- to request access to the information related to the user;
- to request rectification of the information related to the user;
- to request erasure of the information related to the user from our database;
- to cancel (withdraw) user's consent to the processing of the information related to the user;
- to request a restriction on the processing of the information related to the user;
- to request a transfer of the information related to the user to another controller;
- to object to the processing of information related to the user for direct marketing.
If we, upon the user's request, erase information related to them from our database, we will keep the information that may be necessary for protecting our legitimate interests or for public authorities.
If the user requires us to transfer information related to them to another controller, rectify it or provide access to it, we may first require further information in order to verify user’s identity.
If the user is one of the opinion that his/her rights related to the protection of information related to them were breached, the user may appeal to us or submit a complaint to the relevant authority for the protection of personal data in the user's respective country (the country of user’s residence).
Your acceptance of these terms
Your acceptance of these terms
(Softa Technologies Oy Ltd) Keilaranta 1, 02150 Espoo
Call us: 075 3250 980
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org